Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Umm, how does it work???

Here’s how this thing works, at least for now. Either Green or myself will “challenge” the other blogger to view a movie of that person’s choosing (whether I wanna see it or not) but that’s only the beginning of the madcap fun: The challenger must post a review first as part of his challenge once he knows the other person has seen it so as not to influence Green’s opinion. The point/counter-point reviews should be submitted within the same post so all can bask in the wit & wisdom of at least one of us. OK, I was referring to myself but only because Green’s reviews are so angry and hate-filled. He scares me sometimes. Other times he frightens me to the point where warm urine trickles down my leg, And even scarier is the fact that I don’t think it’s mine.

What was my point?
MOVIES!?Really???
Wow.

If you say so.

Anyway, this thing is purely experimental so bear with us as we get acclimated to it. As far as I know, nobody else is doing this the way we’re doing it. And if they are, regardless of when they started, they stole mah shit!

Let the Scribe & Green on the Big Screen Experience Commence!!!


This format is so weird, we don't even know how we'll do it yet. But that's half the fun. See, we think everyone is entitled to our opinions on stuff and we're almost always happy to share 'em with ya, even if you don't wanna hear it.

And, by the way, Scribe basks in his own wit and wisdom all of the time, so you don't need to be bothered. Think of a self basting turkey at Thanksgiving time. Just pop it in the oven and let it soak in it's own juices. (I don't even want to know what those juices are... really, I don't.) No fuss, no mess, no bother.

Oh, and about the reviews; who knows if we'll ever agree on them or not. But after you read Scribe's version, you'll be so confused and unsure of yourself that you'll question your sanity. Be relieved that my opinion will be there as sort of a mental ibuprophen to help you get your mind out of the gutter and back in the realm of reality or wherever it was before Scribe got a hold of it.

On with the show!!!!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 07 May, 2007 19:29 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

green wrote: (I don't even want to know what those juices are...

Scribe replies: You can SAY you don't, but we know better...

 
At 07 May, 2007 20:17 , Blogger Tim said...

...no we don't

 
At 07 May, 2007 22:06 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

I don't EVEN know why I follow you two around like a lost puppy dog!

 
At 07 May, 2007 22:39 , Blogger Tim said...

'cuz we're good lookin', of course! ;>) Well at least I speak for myself...

 
At 08 May, 2007 07:08 , Blogger lccb81 said...

twilight zone music in the background...

 
At 08 May, 2007 14:14 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

Green - LOL
lccb - ROFL

 
At 08 May, 2007 18:59 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

What's wrong with you people!!! We not only offer my various juices, but green is gonna take his shirt off!!!

 
At 08 May, 2007 23:04 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

BWAHAHA!! Now that is knee slappin' funny!!

You're both very entertaining. I'm sure I'll frequent this blog, even though I am very aware of the risks.

 
At 09 May, 2007 18:58 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

The only risk, autumn, is falling in love...just ask lccb...

 
At 10 May, 2007 18:47 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

Oh? What should I ask her? Hmmmm?

 
At 10 May, 2007 19:57 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Just say, "WHy do you sigh with such passion when your eyes first open in the morning- she knows the answer."

 
At 11 May, 2007 19:53 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

Okay, since I'm really nosey, here I go....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home