Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

WHILE WE'RE WAITING

I thought I'd share some info on a major celebrity obtained from a website of some noteworthy merit:


A lot of TV shows have characters killed off on the show when that actor or actress is leaving the show. On Walker Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris actually kills that character, then walks off the set and drinks a warm glass of orphan blood.


Somehow, I think we all suspected as much.

9 Comments:

At 13 May, 2007 14:09 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

How long does it take a person to see a movie???

 
At 13 May, 2007 21:26 , Blogger Tim said...

you'll just have to be patient.

as you know, I've been out of work for a while. when I can scrape up enough cash to rent the movie, I'll do so. I can barely afford gas for my car these days...

 
At 14 May, 2007 12:57 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Understood- don't you have a library card? if they don't have that movie, I can recommend somethin' different for now.

 
At 15 May, 2007 13:46 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

I'm finding a bit of irony in this.

I hope you can watch it soon!

 
At 16 May, 2007 16:29 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I hear the theme to Jeopardy playing in the background...



Green, would you like a new movie?

 
At 19 May, 2007 14:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question *raising hand*

Can we suggest movie for the both of you to watch and get feedback from both of you or is that not in the rules and regulations of this here big screen game....

 
At 21 May, 2007 19:18 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

It was supposed to be a mano against greeno thing, but at this point any auggestions are appreciated.

 
At 21 May, 2007 19:54 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

suggestions would also be good.

 
At 21 May, 2007 22:11 , Blogger Tim said...

I've asked the scribester to pick a new movie for now. We'll revisit Jay & Silent Bob another time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home