Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

FILLER

A word from the Good News Bible: Green is still very much alive and sexy! He’s been having a rough past few…life…so whilst we await his no doubt voluminous treatise on Apocalypse Now, I thought I’d regale you with a list of some of my favorite movie quotes. Sounds like fun, right?

See how many you can identify. It’s interactive ’n stuff!!!

  1. “Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, boy.”
  2. “I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I’m all outta bubble gum.”
  3. “Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island!?”
  4. “So this is how democracy dies? With thunderous applause?”
  5. “Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.”
  6. “Karma is justice without the satisfaction.”
  7. “Hell is the absence of reason.”
  8. “I believe in a god that doesn’t need heavy financing.”
  9. “Time is the fire in which we burn.”
  10. “[God is] an absentee landlord!

Well, that pretty much exhausts my filler back stock. If green doesn’t post soon, I’ll have to resort to nekkid photos of senior citizens from my private stash.

Nobody wants that~

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 09 September, 2007 15:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's prolly cryin bout those sox again

 
At 09 September, 2007 19:57 , Blogger Tim said...

Bluez: Waaah. Call me after next weekend's series at Fenway. We're still 5 1/2 games up on your boys.

Phbbbt.

[I'm procrastinating watching that damn 3+ hour movie. DWI]

 
At 10 September, 2007 18:47 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

But you could watch a Kurosawa film???

 
At 11 September, 2007 02:17 , Blogger American Guy said...

yes but he didn't like it as it didn't have Jennifer Aniston or Kate Winslet in it.

 
At 11 September, 2007 11:54 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

I only recognized #4. But I liked the ass-kickin and bubble gum quote!

 
At 11 September, 2007 15:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alrighty then lets give this a whirl.

1)The outlaw Josie Wales
2)"They Live"
3)Anchorman
4)Starwars
5)Star Treck Generations
6)Way of the Gun ? Joe Sarno?
7)Platoon
8)Fletch
9)StarTrek (again)
10)The Devils Advocate (Al Pacino)

what do I get?

 
At 11 September, 2007 18:29 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

OK, you looked those up! if you knew them, I am afraid we are now engaged to be married!!!

 
At 11 September, 2007 18:30 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Ag, you and I are gonna start our own movie blog!!!

 
At 11 September, 2007 19:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, that just means I'm a loser, whats your excuse? I have way too much time on my hands, I frighten myself sometimes...

 
At 12 September, 2007 18:23 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I own most of those movies.

 
At 13 September, 2007 11:02 , Blogger DaBich said...

No, you CANNOT have my picture to post...it would cause a ... sensation? War? I dunno! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home