Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Special Announcement:


During the Scribester's self inflicted absence from contributing to this here blog, I've asked four friends to write guest reviews in his place, three of whom will be first-time guest contributors to this space.

Why, you ask? Mainly to restore the so-called integrity of this blogs two opinion format but also because I really want to post more regularly here and I don't want to (or feel like) doing it by myself. It was nice to know that everyone I asked to contribute agreed to do it and for that, I thank you. You know who you are.

In each case I gave the option of choosing which movie to review to the guest reviewer. However, one person declined and wanted me to choose. Following the procedure that Scribe and I normally use, I gave her a list of five choices and left the final decision up to her.

As always, guest reviews will appear in RED.

Now back to our originally scheduled programming.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 07 November, 2009 14:34 , Blogger Blanche said...

Fine! I would have said NO anyway :-P

 
At 03 December, 2009 18:38 , Blogger scribe said...

so what happened?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home