Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

GREEN'S SECOND (AND MORE ATTAINABLE) CHALLENGE!!!

I am now challenging Green to see the film "Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow."

Once he's seen it and let me know, I will post my review of the film and he will post his below mine where his kinds belongs...oh, wait I used that one before. He will post below mine to get some practice for when he goes back to prison.


Ah. That's better.

9 Comments:

At 24 May, 2007 08:12 , Blogger Tim said...

scribe: you may fire when ready.

 
At 24 May, 2007 19:47 , Blogger Minister Scribe said...

hast thou seen it?

 
At 24 May, 2007 19:47 , Blogger Minister Scribe said...

and I did diggeth the start wars reference!

 
At 24 May, 2007 21:07 , Blogger Tim said...

yes, I have. and the special features included on the disc as well....

I'm glad you noticed. It's good to include said quotes and references whenever possible.

But did you notice that that's the quote from Episode IV? In Episode VI, Palpatine says, "Fire at will, Commander!"

 
At 24 May, 2007 21:12 , Blogger Tim said...

I've already selected a film that I shall challenge you with. And boy will you looooove it!!!

Well I've narrowed it down to four selections if truth be told.

 
At 25 May, 2007 13:52 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Yes, it was a Peter Cushing line. We are equals in our obssession with Star Wars, methinks. I will post my review of the film this weekend.

 
At 26 May, 2007 13:22 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

It'll be more like Tuesday before my review is posted

 
At 29 May, 2007 16:15 , Blogger Tim said...

watchoo waten fer, boy-o?

 
At 30 May, 2007 15:36 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Suddenly I am being pulled in fifty different directions to write!!! OK, here goes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home