Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Unbelievable

I can't believe I just lost the whole damn review I've been working on all night.

Crap.

Now I'm too tired and frustrated to rewrite it again tonight.

Sorry folks, I'll try again tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 01 July, 2008 15:10 , Blogger scribe said...

I SIMPLY WON'T STAND FOR THIS KIND OF INCOMPETENCE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home