Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We got a heartbeat!

The blog lives still!!!
Green and I are going to review "Rear Window" for Jimmy Stewart's Dead Month, and we have been challenged by Bluez to review the Bill Murray film, "Broken Flowers".

I was able to locate this very chick-friendly looking film at my library. Shockingly, there are two copies that never seem to leave the shelf. So it's up to the Greenster to see if he can find it as well.

Stay tuned, dear readers! This is more exciting than figuring out what's in Rush Limbaugh's underwear!!!

Here's a hint:
http://latinoamerica.agsgerbils.org/spanish/images/eduardo1.jpg


We gots a heartbeat? We still a breathin'? Lawd, I believe in MIRACLES now!!!

Rear Window, I gots me dat one already but I gotta go see if I can find this crushed flowers thing. Sounds icky to me. And mean, too. Crushin' all dem 'nocent flowers...

What dis wurl cummin to anyhoo....

Now I got dis chickee fillum unda risssurv at the libbbry.

8 Comments:

At 18 July, 2007 18:24 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Dammit, green, your drunken stupor has once again ruined the sanctity of my post!!!

 
At 18 July, 2007 22:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good! pay special attention to Jeffery Wright (Basquiat) who is the reason I rented this film. Want my prediction now or after you two see the film?

 
At 19 July, 2007 09:47 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Give it now. Make it quick. At this rate, I'll be gone from this harmless blog soon as well.

 
At 19 July, 2007 11:56 , Blogger Tim said...

I have this Broken Flowers movie on reserve. I can't get it until the 24th.

Bot, it's going to suck doing a co-movie review blog by myself....

 
At 19 July, 2007 14:54 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I am not leaving this blog- it was my idea, I won't leave you dangling- if you wanna replace me, take your time and find someone you like but I will stay until that occurs.

 
At 19 July, 2007 15:59 , Blogger Tim said...

Why in the heck would I want to repace you? I like the dynamic here. Good poalr opposites in a ebert and roeper kinda way.

Like you said this here blog was your idea. I ain't going no where.

 
At 23 July, 2007 09:21 , Blogger Tim said...

I just want you to know that MY review of "Rear Window" was completed last week. I'm just waiting for the Scribester to write his before we release the post.

Any day now......

(no pressure, though! ;>)

 
At 23 July, 2007 14:39 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Rear what???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home