Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Monday, June 25, 2007

MESSAGE TO OUR READERS (ALL 3 OF 'EM)

This started out as a two-man operation. The concept was to challenge each other with movies to review. But then, as always happen, a buncha icky girls got involved and started wanting to join the boys club 'cause they secretly know we have more fun and are much cooler due to not having bloody periods and sitting down when we pee! Perhaps I shouldn't speak for Green, but you get where I'm going with this.

So the girls have arrived to torment us with their movie selections and Green, being the quintessential Christian skirt-chaser, has graciously agreed to allow them to do so.

Thanks, broads. Thanks for ruining yet another male institution!!!


(Not you, lccb. You and me got sumpin' special)

No, scribe certainly doesn't speak for me. I can handle that just fine for myself.

Obviously, his itsy-bitsy male ego is a gettin' stroked the wrong way if not being outright squishified by the presence of the fairer sex. Plus, we aren't inviting the women to review the films with us, just allowing them to make suggestions on occasion. I don't see anything wrong with giving the female type persons their say. Makes for a more interesting forum.

And since it increases the readership/comments left in the process, well so be it.

[BTW, that's a 300% increase in readership for you mathematically challenged out there in blogland.]

7 Comments:

At 25 June, 2007 19:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get a period anymore but if you don't' want to use any of my picks green asked me for I won't be offended. *sheesh*

 
At 25 June, 2007 20:22 , Blogger Tim said...

Christian "skirt chaser"? hmmmmm.

So I like being a gentleman, what's it to you?

 
At 26 June, 2007 15:09 , Blogger dancerchick said...

Man, what a jerk (scribe). I used to think he was kind of funny, but, I guess since I have a vagina I can't speak! Should have signed in with a non-descript name. Let's see if I can remember my place: I'm supposed to like "Ever After", and be queasy about/ dislike "To End All Wars". I'm also supposed to be defined by my gender- no, by someone like "scribe"'s ideas toward my gender...!
I actually really was interested in both your opinions about a movie. But I'll take my skirt elsewhere. Even though I'm wearing jeans.

signed, gender-neutral username, formerly dancerchick

 
At 26 June, 2007 20:14 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

That's one down, how many more to go? LOL

Those who can't take a joke should, in the words of Eddie Murphy, "Get the fuck out now."

 
At 26 June, 2007 20:43 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Bunnie would have been pissed !

I still wanna see you both review American History X and The last King of Scotland, they are so NOT girlie movies

 
At 27 June, 2007 15:35 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

See, bluez gets me!!! That's why we're planning to co-habitate when EFB leaves me!

 
At 27 June, 2007 15:42 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

Bloody periods suck. And I mean they SUCK. So, if nothing else, we should be pitied, or given a little extra credit... or something! Because all you boys would be a runnin' home to mama the first time you have a period! And I mean RUNNIN!!!!

Okay, off my soap box.

Oh, and for the record, I have made no suggestions.

But I'll still come here and read 'cause ya'll amuse me. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home