Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We've been challenged!

Oh yes we have!!

Last week, before the review for Malcolm X was posted,
lccb challenged us to review a movie of her choosing; one that neither scribe or myself would ordinarily pick. She privately e-mailed us a list of five choices, one of which she really, really, really wants us to watch and four other choices as back-ups.

So with some hesitation, we've decided to accept the challenge. No real man can resist a challenge, especially from a woman.... even if it means watching a girly movie, chick flick or whatever you want to call it.

Wait, you actually wanted me to tell you which movie we're going to review next? Must I do everything for you? Next, I suppose you'll want me to watch it for you too and tell you what I think.....

Oh, wait a minute, that's what we're supposed to do on this here blog....

D'OH!!


Well, we couldn't do the one she really, really, really wanted, so she'll have to live with her second choice. Therefore, the next movie to be reviewed will be: "Ever After".

5 Comments:

At 19 June, 2007 17:40 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

I think my plants grow faster than this blog moves. I'm just sayin'.

;)

 
At 19 June, 2007 18:22 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I think my bowels move faster than this...Dammit, autumn, stop stealing my thunder!!!

 
At 20 June, 2007 11:16 , Blogger Tim said...

Move faster? What's the rush? The best things in ife are worth waiting for.



Or so they say....

 
At 20 June, 2007 13:47 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Our review is forthcoming

 
At 20 June, 2007 20:35 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

all set green, you may fire when ready

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home