Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

RETRACTION

Apparently I've now driven away one of Green's precious 300% increase in readership with my "offensive" blathering about icky girls. Actually, that was my Scribeist way of welcoming the addition to our blog.

I forget sometimes that everybody doesn't know me and that those who don't are idiots.

So, I apologize for offending anyone who didn't get my attempt at humor. Please, come back and regale us with movie selections! Anything would be better than Green's Disney list!!!

3 Comments:

At 28 June, 2007 16:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think you should do stand up...

At least there is conjecture on stage!

 
At 28 June, 2007 18:25 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

How dare you imply I was being funny!?

 
At 04 July, 2007 11:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home