Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Monday, September 24, 2007

Up next_ Updated 10/4

In my attempt to gain revenge on the scribester for making me suffer through that lousy 'Nam list of movies, I gave him a choice of five Christian themed flicks from which to choose for our next review.

Scribe-o-rama reports that only "Jesus of Nazareth" was available at his local libbry, but was checked out until October 1st. So that's the next film we're gonna do here. And the reviews should be entertaining, to say the least....

but you'll have to wait until sometime next week before we'll have the review for you.



Sadly, greensie's gambit hath failed- I must confess that I love religious movies. LOL
Next time he should try chick flicks and Disney crap-a-thons.


He's lying. Don't believe a word of it. Especially when he realizes that this movie is 382 minutes long (that's 6 hours and 22 minutes for those of you playing the home game.) Revenge indeed!


Yeah. I just got it yesterday and realized how long it is. I also realized what movie this is. I remember the stories on this flick. This is that late Seventies box office flop that has been used for 3 decades as a recruitment tool in evangelical churches to get the kiddies keen on Jesus. I hope I can be as objective as green was in his review of Apocalypse Now.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 26 September, 2007 17:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hell

 
At 05 October, 2007 12:01 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Don't worry, bluez. somehow I will find time to watch this movie that actually fills up two DVD's.

 
At 08 October, 2007 09:05 , Blogger DaBich said...

I am dying to see the reviews! lol

 
At 09 October, 2007 18:29 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Ready when Minister Green is,

 
At 11 October, 2007 18:52 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

MY REVIEW IS POSTED, GREEN-EYES...WORK YOUR GOD-APPROVED MAGIC.

 
At 12 October, 2007 07:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem

 
At 16 October, 2007 19:29 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

WTF!!!??? I wrote my review like ten years ago Damn green and his puppy love!!!

 
At 18 October, 2007 09:28 , Blogger DaBich said...

LOL!

C'mon Green...let's get with the program!

 
At 18 October, 2007 17:32 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I see I can to dig deep into the old Scribeist vault and pull out some filler material.

 
At 20 October, 2007 11:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yawn*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home