Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Green's Next (very funny) Challenge!

When I vowed payback for Green's Disneyfied list o' choices, I doubt he knew what a devious sum bitch I am. Then I submitted my list!

Suffice to say it was enough to cause Green to vow vengeance and threaten an abrupt turn to the Dark Side!!!

And what, you may ask, caused such a reaction in a devout Christian man?



Green's next film will be Spike Lee's epic, "Malcolm-X." The most delicious part is that it was only available in VHS- TWO tapes, to be precise. Yep, 3 big hours of militant black pride for Green!!!

MUAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA

Once he has watched, and no doubt converted to Islam, I will post my review and his shall show up under mine.

hee hee

PAYBACK'S A BIIIIIIAAAAATTTTTCCCCHHHHHHHHH

and now so am I!!!




Wait...that wasn't what I...

Never mind~

10 Comments:

At 09 June, 2007 14:44 , Blogger Tim said...

Has this blog become a review revenge-fest?

Yassah it has.

 
At 09 June, 2007 21:24 , Blogger lccb81 said...

Can I challenge both of you??? As in pick a movie I don't think either of you would pick?

 
At 09 June, 2007 21:39 , Blogger Tim said...

I'm game if scribey-wibey is...

I have to watch Malcom X first, though.

What do you say there scribe?

Shall we let lccb pick one for us?

Email me your suggestion and I'll pass it along to scribe.

 
At 10 June, 2007 14:03 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Well, let's see?

lccb is cute & hot...

this could be a brownie points thing...





NO!!!

GIRLS NOT ALLOWED!!!

 
At 10 June, 2007 14:04 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

OK, I thought about it- challenge away!!!

 
At 10 June, 2007 21:42 , Blogger ~AprilD said...

OOh, It's a Scribe, Green & LCCB show! No, wait... the girl should be first! LCCB, Green & Scribe Show!

 
At 11 June, 2007 19:57 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

As long as they're both shirtless, count the Scribester in!!!

 
At 13 June, 2007 14:59 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

What the hell!? it's a long movie but it should be at least to the end credits by now!!!

 
At 13 June, 2007 23:42 , Blogger Tim said...

my review is done just waiting for you, boy-o.

 
At 14 June, 2007 20:03 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Show of hands for those who hope Green gets over his Irish phase!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home