Scribe & Green on the BIG screen

There are far too many people out there writing “reviews of movie-films & articles about them with absolutely no clue what the hell they’re talking about." Here are 2 more of them! (Well, one of us knows what the h___ we're talking about, but we'll leave it up to you to decide who that is...) Ultimately, can two people as opposite as Scribe and Green agree on anything?? That's where the fun begins. Won't you join us? (Every now and then we'll add a guest review, just for kicks.)

Monday, January 21, 2008

Here's your chance to be famous

Ok, so maybe that isn't entirely true. You might be famous someday. And if you are, we'll have had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Today, however, is not that day and frankly tomorrow isn't looking good for you either. But keep your chin up and your nose clean and maybe you'll get lucky sometime soon.

What you do have {right now} is an opportunity to choose a movie that will be reviewed by Scribe and I right here on this very blog! And if we choose your movie, we just may ask you to write a guest review to go along with it.

Or not.

It depends, really on how we're feeling, what day of the week it is, how the stars are aligned and what the weather is like outside. If Scribe is being cranky that day, I make no guarantees...

You should be prepared in any case, because you just never know...

So lets have those suggestions!


Scribe adds:

I don't know what Green's obssession is with being an anus, but it's really starting to become disturbing, isn't it? Plus, I don't understand how submitting movie review ideas will aid you in becoming that particular orifice! Is this some kind of ancient Christian thing of which I have until now not been aware???

I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

Oh...

I really need to read the titles of things before I...yeah...Carry on!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 22 January, 2008 09:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe I requested a movie under the true romance critique. *sigh* how soon they forget.

I asked for you two to rip apart Mr Brooks.

 
At 22 January, 2008 16:05 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I wanted to, bluez, but green said what does that stupid broad know and chose to ignore!

 
At 22 January, 2008 16:14 , Blogger Tim said...

bluez: So you did. Let's see if we can get that one - I've reserved it at one of my local libraries so we'll see how ling it takes before I actually get it. \

Don't believe a word of scribe's inane ramblings. NOT. A. WORD.

scribe you're full o' cra... umm, stuff. Yeah, stuff. That's it...

 
At 22 January, 2008 20:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got yer stupid broad right heah!

 
At 23 January, 2008 20:02 , Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Don't apologize green! You should see what she can do with her feet when she's angry!!!

 
At 25 January, 2008 13:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I can't wait to see what you guys write because for the life of me, after reading all your posts here, I'm not sure how either one of you guys will feel about this movie. Here is my prediction.

Green will think its OK and scribe will hate it.

Lets see if I'm right

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home